GENERAL RETURN CONDITIONS
To accept the return, the following will be taken into account:
To deal with any incident you must generate a return through the web. At the bottom of the page you can see instructions for this purpose. Keep in mind that any incomplete notification or made by other means could be subject to delays in the management as they are not the usual processing channels.
No product handled by the client that involves, misuse, breakage, etc. will be changed or paid for.
If the product is in good condition, but the box, plastic or packaging in which it is included is in poor condition, it may exceptionally be subject to the application of demerits (to be determined in each case), the same will happen otherwise.
Both the collection of the product and its corresponding return will be managed by Energia Luz y Leds through our courier service.
Once the return is accepted and you proceed to manage its collection, in the "My returns" section the status will change to "Waiting for packages" and you will receive a confirmation email. In the "My Returns" section, within the detail of your return, you must download the "Location label" in PDF and print it. The first sheet must be included inside your package. On the second sheet you have the labels to identify each package. You must mark the number of packages and their numbering and paste them on the outside of each package. Energia Luz y Leds is not responsible for the loss or misplacement of all those packages not correctly identified by the client with the incident document.
So that there is no risk of damage during transport, it is very important that you value the packaging of the products because if they are damaged during the trip, we will not be able to accept returns.
Depending on the type of return, the courier and management service costs (€5.95 tax included. + the relevant increases according to dimensions, weight and number of packages) will be paid by the customer or by Energia Luz y Leds. However, the return costs could vary and/or be free thanks to our different promotions. To do this, consult the different current promotions in our special offers section within the general conditions.
Exceptionally, demerits (to be determined for each case) will be applied to the value of the product on those occasions in which a merchandise DOES NOT meet any of the conditions for the acceptance of its right of withdrawal and Energia Luz y Leds decides to accept the return of the same applying the corresponding penalty.
For those budgets not accepted, returned merchandise, "rejected return" or any client material in the possession of Energia Luz y Leds, the client is obliged to pay storage expenses from one month from the moment the interested party is informed that the article is at your disposal. The surcharge for storage is €5 per day +5% of the value of the material.
We recommend that once you receive your order you check its status so that, if you need to process a subsequent claim, we can manage it within the deadline. Any claim after the deadline will not be admitted, understanding that the responsibility lies with the client.
Breakage on receipt of the product
In case of receiving a damaged product during transport, the client must communicate the incident as soon as possible (we recommend that said communication be made within 48 hours of receipt) through your client account to our email info@ energialuzleds.com all the documentation that we indicate below:
1. Detailed description of what happened, indicating everything that helps to clarify the facts and demonstrate the failure of the courier service to cause the breakage/damage of the product.
2. Photographs in which the damage to the material is clearly identified. Photographs in which the damaged product is identified (seeing it whole and on the damaged side). In the case of several damaged products in the same order, it will be necessary to present a photograph with all the products together.
3. Photographs of the packaging where its "damages / blows / breaks" can be clearly seen.
This field is very important since, if the carrier's fault is not clearly demonstrated, the claim may not be considered.
4. Photographs of the carrier's label in which the entire product on which the claim is made is also visible.
When you send the email with the documentation, you must refer to the assigned return number. Energia Luz y Leds will process the claim and will inform you of its status at all times.
It is recommended that if any damage is noticed in the packaging of your order, upon receipt you put a note on the delivery note of the delivery person to record it (in this way the procedures in the management of any subsequent claim are facilitated).
Failure / Error sending the order:
If you detect the NON-receipt of a product in the shipment, the product differs from what was requested or does not meet the characteristics demanded and that appear on the website, the client must communicate said incident as soon as possible (preferably within 24 hours) from the reception of the same through your customer account to our After-Sales department (process a return) and provide all the requested documentation to the email email@example.com and that we indicate below:
1) Detailed description of what happened, indicating everything that helps to clarify the facts and demonstrate the incident of the order.
2) Provide photographs according to the type of incident:
Due to product error:
- Packaging, where the serigraphy of the box and the product itself can be clearly seen.
- Photograph of the product and its serigraphy where the figures of the references can be clearly seen.
Due to lack of material:
- General packaging, where the size of the box can be seen, or of the packaging if there are several packages.
- Photograph of the interior of the box or boxes with the products and the arrangement in which they have been received. If you have received padding, you must place it in the box as well.
- Products received in their entirety, outside the box, where the units of each reference can be clearly seen.
- Photograph of the label or labels of the carrier in which it is legible and the placement in the box of the same can be observed
In the email that you send us with the documentation, you must refer to the assigned return number. Energia Luz y Leds will process the claim and will inform you of its status at all times.
Once the incident has been resolved in favor of the client, Energia Luz y Leds will bear the costs of collecting the wrong product and delivering the correct one or direct shipment of the material as appropriate depending on the type of claim.
Withdrawal of the product:
- Private customers: Extended to 30 calendar days from receipt of the product.
- Professional customers: Extended to 60 calendar days from receipt of the product.
The return of our products is accepted as long as the product is in good condition. The merchandise must be sent in and with all its accessories. It must be presented in perfect condition, without being unsealed, dirty, stained, with odors, mistreated or with damage caused. Otherwise the return will be refused.
The customer will bear the cost of the return. Once the product is received, Energia Luz y Leds will proceed to refund the amount of the item or Voucher for the next purchase.
Some consumers exercise their right of withdrawal within the term but after having used the goods more than would be necessary to determine their nature, their characteristics or their operation. In this case, the consumer does not lose the right of withdrawal but must be responsible for any depreciation of the goods.
Exceptionally, demerits (to be determined for each case) will be applied to the value of the product on those occasions in which a merchandise DOES NOT meet any of the conditions for your right of withdrawal to be accepted.
The warranty period for all customers is 3 years.
The customer must open a return through his account indicating the product, quantity and detailed description of the incident (we recommend that the explanation be clear and with explanatory data).
Within a maximum period of 48 hours, the after-sales department will contact the client requesting evidence to verify the incident, the state of the installation, the product, etc.
If everything is correct, the collection will be managed, the product will be received in our warehouses and its status will be checked to determine that it is really in poor condition due to a product defect. In this sense, Energia Luz y Leds will proceed to the repair/exchange and will assume the shipping costs both outward and return.
On the contrary, if the product is in perfect condition, the customer will bear the costs of returning and resending the material. Whenever possible and in order not to cause unnecessary costs to the client, the merchandise may be sent in a next client order.
Dear customer, we recommend that before processing the return, you make sure to carry out the pertinent tests to verify that the product does not really work, because if when you receive the product it works correctly and the reason for the return is due to its lack of knowledge to use the product, you will bear all shipping costs, both outbound and return.
PROCEDURE TO PROCESS A RETURN
In order to process a return, follow the steps below. If you have any questions, contact the Customer Service department.
1. Record the incident in our system: To do this, you must identify yourself on the web and click on "My orders". Once inside you must locate the order for which you want to open the incident or return and click on "See order details" and then click on the "Generate refund" box that we will find at the bottom after the order summary.
We thus access the screen to make the return where you will have to select the products that you want to return or that have an incident. An editable dialog box will open on the same line of the product, which indicates “to return”. You must indicate the number of units and select the reason for the return among the different options that appear on the screen.
Next, in the blank box where "Explanation of the return" is indicated, you must make a brief description of the incident or reasons for the return. We recommend that you write in detail and clearly what is happening to speed up the process.
The better the explanation, the faster we can manage your incident.
Finally, once all the information has been filled in, you must choose the solution you want and finally click on "MAKE RETURN".
2. Verification of your return in the system: Once in the system and if everything is correct, the corresponding management will be carried out or the order for the collection of the product will be processed by our transport company. If necessary, we will contact you at the telephone number provided when registering to process the return.
This operation is processed daily, if you have not received a response within a period of more than 48 hours, contact us by phone 928 760 253.
3. Preparation for the collection of the product: once the return is admitted to manage its collection, you will be able to see in the section "Returns" that it will change to the status of "Waiting for packages"; You will also receive an e-mail indicating it. From there you must download the RETURN FORM, fill it in, print it and attach it to the inside of your package. In addition, each package must be identified with the return labels included in the form, marking the packages and their numbering. Always pack everything so that it occupies as few packages as possible. being the best that everything is in the same package.
So that there is no risk of damage during transport, it is very important that you value the packaging of the products because if they are damaged during the trip, we will not be able to accept returns. We also recommend that you pack the products in the best possible way.
4. Return management: Once the package has been collected and received at our facilities, our technical service will carry out the tests, repairs, changes or other operations necessary to resolve your incident in the shortest possible time.
5. Notification of completed return:
A. Once the resolution of the return has been completed (including repairs, changes, etc.), the technical service will notify the customer of this status by email. In cases where necessary, a PDF file with the technical report will be provided.
B. The shipment of products associated with a return will be made by the same usual delivery method and individually, except in those cases in which it can be coordinated as a joint shipment with a customer order.
Remember that you can find out about the status of your returns only by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 928 760 253.